Media, Telecommunications and IP
T +33 1 53 65 70 03
Alain Barsikian is highly experienced in:
- Tax law (corporation tax aspects, personal taxation, tax litigation and disputes before the courts) and customs law; Intellectual property law, notably :
– Negotiation of contracts (music, cinema, television and multi-media)
– Drafting of contracts;
– Sport law;
- Litigation (infringement, libel suits, violation of privacy);
- Corporate law (mergers and acquisitions).
- Since 2002 : Partner of CBR & Partners
- 1978-2002 : BHFM Law firm
- Up to 1978 : French Ministry of Finance
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Licence in business law (cum laude)
Diploma from the National School of Taxe
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019/Media&Entertainment
Alain Barsikian, Michael Majster and Judith Vuillez, who advises British American Tobacco on various advertising issues, are other names to note.
- Décideurs juridiques 2017/2018
Recommended in media and dispute resolution “excellent”.