T +33 1 53 65 70 69
- Since June 2014: CBR & Associés – Company law
- Nov. 2010-June 2014: Fidal Lyon
- Sep. 2008-Oct. 2010: BCTG & Associés Paris
- 2007 (7 months): Lamy & Associés Lyon
- 2008 (4 months): British Study Centre, London: Full-time courses (25 hours a week) in General and Business English (advanced level).
- Déc. 2007: Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession (CAPA)/sworn in.
- 2006 -2007: EDA Lyon law school, specialising in corporate law.
- 2005: Institute of Judicial Studies (IEJ), Lyon III.
- 2004-2005: 1st year of doctorate (stipendiary lecturer), Centre of Business Law, University of Clermont I. Dissertation topic: La levée du voile social (The lifting of the social veil).
Responsible for seminars on civil law – 1st year of undergraduate law degree (DEUG).
- 2003: Master II in business law, Clermont I – Major.
Dissertation topic: Les sociétés fictives (Shell companies)
- 2002: Master’s degree in private law, with a specialisation in business law, Clermont I – Lower Second.