T +33 1 53 65 70 08
Olivier Debeine has been partner with the firm since 2016.
Olivier Debeine’s practice covers advisory and litigation services. He assists the management during the amicable and judicial phases of the reorganization, the Court appointed insolvency professionals and the buyers of failed businesses. He handles insolvency disputes and the related liability actions.
Olivier Debeine also provides corporate law services for foreign groups, American and Italian, including legal and tax compliance matters and inter-company reorganizations.
He was a Master Lecturer for 5 years in insolvency and in credit and payment instruments at the Paris II Panthéon Assas University.
- Since October 2016: Partner with CBR & Partners
- 2014 : Debeine and Ffrench, Partner Founder
- 2004 – 2014 : SCP GRAND AUZAS, Associate
- 2004 : Admission to the Paris Bar – Certificate of Aptitude
- 2002 : Postgraduate (DESS) in Business Law and Tax law – with honors – University Paris II Panthéon–Assas
- 2001 : Master in Business Law – with high honors – University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- 2000 : Bachelor In Civil Law – with high honors – University Paris II Panthéon-Assas