T +33 1 53 65 70 08
Olivier Debeine has been partner with the firm since 2016.
He leads the restructuring and insolvency practice. His practice includes handling distressed M&A, reorganizations, acquisition of business or assets from bankrupt companies, and disputes.
He has extensive experience and expertise advising all parties involved, including management, shareholders, creditors, and court-appointed officers with respect to French law domestic and cross-border bankruptcy matters.
Mr. Debeine was a lecturer for Master degree students, in Insolvency at the Paris II
Panthéon Assas University for five years until 2017.
- Since October 2016: Partner with CBR & Partners
- 2014 : Debeine and Ffrench, Partner Founder
- 2004 – 2014 : SCP GRAND AUZAS, Associate
- 2004 : Admission to the Paris Bar – Certificate of Aptitude
- 2002 : Postgraduate (DESS) in Business Law and Tax law – with honors – University Paris II Panthéon–Assas
- 2001 : Master in Business Law – with high honors – University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- 2000 : Bachelor In Civil Law – with high honors – University Paris II Panthéon-Assas