T +33 1 53 65 70 12
Marwa Hajjar is a senior associate in the Corporate department of our firm.
Her practice mainly focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture and growth capital transactions, joint ventures and business partnerships. Marwa also has significant experience in negotiating and drafting a wide range of complex agreements relating to various sectors and in advising clients on data protection and privacy issues.
Marwa has a PhD in law and was admitted to the Paris bar in 2015. Prior to joining the firm in January 2023, Marwa worked for several years as an associate in international and independent law firms and previously served as a teaching assistant at Pantheon-Sorbonne (Paris I) University.
- CBR & Associés – Senior Associate – Corporate/ M&A (since 2023)
- Ngo Jung & Partners – Senior Associate – Corporate/ M&A/ Contracts (2018 – 2022)
- King & Spalding International L.L.P. (Paris) – Associate – Global Transactions (2015 – 2018)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession (Paris Bar Examination) – Ecole de Formation des Barreaux de Paris
- PhD in Private Law (Corporate Law) – Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) University
- Master II General Private Law – Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) University