The firm provides a comprehensive employment law service. It assists companies in the definition and implementation of their human resources management policies, providing both advisory and litigation services.
Dedicated to corporate employment law and the optimisation of human capital at companies, the firm has a recognised labour relations practice that strives to meet the requirements expressed by its clients, which all face their own specific situations.
The firm has developed special expertise in working alongside companies on their digital transformation. With no business able to ignore the extraordinary ramp-up in digitalisation, digital transformation is a daily challenge for companies faced with an increasing risk of losing control. Automation and individualisation at work, in the service of innovation and creativity, are new concepts that have to be implemented in line with the requirements of the French Labour Code and the Court of Cassation.
Firmly anchored in a wide variety of industries—ranging from finance to pharmaceutical laboratories, transport, ready-to-wear and IT consulting—the firm pragmatically combines its convictions with its technical expertise to find and implement practical and sustainable solutions. Above all, the firm promotes the interests of its clients which are mainly transnational groups and SMEs.
Accordingly, the firm offers a tailored service that is adapted to its clients’ requirements by leveraging its expertise and smart solutions for the operational, litigation and strategic needs of each company.
- Managing and advising restructurings: M&A, externalisation, hive-offs, outsourcing, plans to safeguard employment
- Law and practice concerning individual and collective labour relations: collective negotiation, management of the contractual relationship, organisation of working time
- Management of employment and criminal risks: criminal liability of managers, organisation of delegation of powers
- Health, safety and working conditions
- Corporate employment disputes: administrative disputes, collective disputes, electoral disputes, disputes before employment tribunals or criminal courts
- Social protection law: provident funds, complementary pension funds, PERCO (company pension savings plans)
- Compensation systems: employee savings schemes, employee shareholding plans
- HR advice and strategy: assisting with change, audits, governance, CSR
- EU and international law: expatriation, secondment, cross-border transactions
- Social security: URSSAF disputes, accidents in the workplace and work-related illness, intentional misconduct