There are two partners in the restructuring team: Olivier Debeine and Jean-François Carreras. They are assisted by a team of associates with experience in restructuring and M&A.
The team provides advice at all stages of prevention and handling processes, out-of-court settlements and court proceedings, both through advice and litigation.
Our clientele is essentially made up of French mid-caps, along with court appointed agents and receivers and French and international creditors.
The M&A team works alongside the restructuring team on all aspects of equity and debt reorganisation.
Thanks to its experience and responsiveness, the team is able to provide clients with highly personalised advice that is focused on their industries. We work in French and English.
We have acted on a number of major matters and are regularly called on to advise on complex or international restructuring.
Out of Court Settlement
- Amicable discussions and arrangements
- Debt restructuring, investment or sale under confidential amicable processes overseen by a Court Appointed Professional
- Complex Asset Sales
- Disqualification of Directors Litigation, Civil Claim against Directors
- Dispute Related to Liabilities of third parties in the default
- After auditing, and working jointly with specialized accounting professionals, determination and planning of the open options. Advice and support with respect to discussions with Investors, Suppliers and Creditors
- Building and advocating the reorganization plan
- Specific disputes: opposition to the opening of the bankruptcy proceedings, claim for repossession, lodged claims dispute, disputes regarding the confirmation of the plan by the Court
- Acquiring businesses or assets from a distressed or bankrupt entity
Le cabinet est recommandé dans le domaine du restructuring.
We are ranked in the “level 1 high notoriety” section as counsels to mid-cap group or shareholders and in the “Excellent” section as counsels to Insolvency Trustees.