There are two partners in the restructuring team: Olivier Debeine and Jean-François Carreras. They are assisted by a team of associates with experience in restructuring and M&A.
The team provides assistance at all stages of prevention and handling processes, workouts and court proceedings, both through advice and litigation.
Our clientele is essentially made up of French debtors, along with court appointed creditors representatives, receivers and French and international large or mid cap creditors.
The M&A team works alongside the restructuring team on all aspects of equity and debt reorganisation.
Thanks to its in-depth experience, high responsiveness and praised expertise, the team provides clients with tailor made advice that is focused on their industries. We work in French and English.
We have acted on a number of high-profile matters and are routinely called on to advise on complex or international restructuring matters.
The absolute priority rule, Revue des procédures collectives, novembre-décembre 2021. English version available on demand.
Out of Court Settlement
- Amicable discussions and arrangements
- Debt restructuring, investment or sale under confidential amicable processes overseen by a Court Appointed Professional
- Complex Asset Sales
- Disqualification of Directors Litigation, Civil Claim against Directors
- Dispute Related to Liabilities of third parties in the default
- After auditing, and working jointly with specialized accounting professionals, determination and planning of the open options. Advice and support with respect to discussions with Investors, Suppliers and Creditors
- Building and advocating the reorganization plan
- Specific disputes: opposition to the opening of the bankruptcy proceedings, claim for repossession, lodged claims dispute, disputes regarding the confirmation of the plan by the Court
- Acquiring businesses or assets from a distressed or bankrupt entity