T +33 1 53 65 70 01
Matthieu joined CBR et Associés on January 1st, 2021. He has a very solid experience in company law and in “corporate finance” operations for French and international companies which are very loyal to him. He assists them in their external growth operations, but also in their restructuring and the negotiation of their financing. He also has expertise in amicable settlements of disputes between partners.
These companies are present in various fields such as media, transport, online sales, trading, publishing, natural resources.
He also advises wealthy families in their investment operations in France and abroad.
It has developed a very efficient informal network of independent foreign law firms on which it can rely for cross-border transactions.
He is a lawyer at the Paris Bar and the New York Bar.
- Since 2021, Partner in CBR & Associés
- From 2015 to 2020, Partner in Guillemin Flichy
- From 2004 to 2014, Partner in NomoS
- Previously, Associate in Anglo-Saxon law firms
- Master of Business Law and Taxation (University Paris II Assas-Panthéon) – ERASMUS program at the Munich Law School
- DEA in Private International Law and International Trade Law (University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) under the supervision of Professors Lagarde and Mayer
- LLM in Corporations’ Law (New York University)